The TOTAL Cleaning Solution!
The Affordable Instant Mold & Mildew Stain Remover
REMOVE MOLD, MILDEW, AND ALGAE STAINS FROM:
- House siding Stucco and concrete
- Gutters – removes black streaks
- Decks – including vinyl and composite
- Fences – including vinyl and composite
- Attics and basements
- Interior ceilings and walls
- Metal and tile roofs
- Fiberglass and plastic structures (playground and waterpark features)
- Cargo trailers
- Boat exteriors and boat cushions (do not apply to fabrics)
- and many other applications
- Home interiors and exteriors
- Roofs, gutters, driveways
- Decks and fences of any type
- Interiors of boats, RVs, campers, etc.
- Outdoor furniture, including fabrics of any type
- Showers, shower curtains, and tubs
- Spa covers
- Gym bags and shoes
- and hundreds of other applications!
- Instant Mold & Stain Remover begins to work the moment it’s applied
- Within seconds, stains disappear and are completely gone within 1 minute
- Indoor applications can be left to dry while outdoor applications can be rinsed for a super-clean result
- Long-Term Protectant prevents mold, mildew, and bacteria for up to 3 years
- 100% sourced and made in USA.
Questions? Contact Us Today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mold
Yes. You should never touch or inhale mold and mildew. Doing this can cause cold-like symptoms such as watery eyes, sore throat and congestion, and it can also cause rashes and hives. Prolonged exposure can be very detrimental to your health, with symptoms including nausea, vomiting, and bloody nose.
Mold comes in many shapes and sizes, with varying colors as well. It will be fuzzy in appearance. Mildew can be downy or powdering. Downy mildew will first appear as yellow spots that become brighter as it grows, with its final stages showing a brown color. Powdery mildew starts out white, and as it develops it will become yellowish brown, and then finally black.
There are many store-bought products and home remedies out there that you can use to fight mold and mildew, but if you need to remove or prevent pesky stains caused by these fungi, our MiracleMist cleaner and protectant products are your best bet.
Yes! There are many steps you can take to prevent mold and mildew. The most important thing you can do is keep any at risk areas in your home clean and moisture-free. Make sure you rotate any perishable food in your refrigerator or pantry. There are tools you can get to check the humidity levels in your home and have better control over the moisture in the air.